The Sport Rack is a new training option that provides a ‘shooting gallery’ type of design and application. The Sport Rack is another bolt-on head option to the AT Static and Evil Roy stands and can be applied to various organizations and levels of training. Similar in design to the Plate Rack , these plates do not need to be reset once struck.
Here are some things you need to know about the Sport Rack:
- Bolt-on option
- Mounts onto Static and Evil Roy stands
- No welds on moving plates – welds on front protective plate
- Auto-reset & reactive
- Does not affect the safety of the shooter at appropriate distances
- Four (4) 4” round plates in 3/8” AR550
- Total weight of option is 20 lbs. (4 plates, mounting bracket, bolt kit)
How do I order?
Since the Sport Rack is currently a prototype, they are not for sale yet; however, we are putting names on our wait list for when they become available:
We are always creating new innovative products and we want your feedback and ideas. If you have a design or concept that would assist your training needs that is not available on the market, let us know. Email Chad Burdette at email@example.com with your product ideas.