Action Target Inc. (ATI) has been proudly handcrafting the highest quality shooting range and training solutions in the USA and since 1985.
Your complete satisfaction with our products is extremely important to us. We invite you to review the content of your order immediately upon receipt and contact us within 48 hours if there are any issues.
Shipping damage or technical issue:
Our products are packaged to ensure they arrive in perfect condition. All our products are inspected after production and prior to shipping to ensure they are of the highest quality and meet Action Target’s extreme standards. All of this is completed in our factory in Utah. If shipping damage occurs or the product is faulty on arrival, our Customer Service department will immediately resolve your issue.
The Action Target Customer Service Department can be reached by phone at (801) 377-8033, toll free (800) 377-8033 or by email. We will provide you with the necessary parts for repair or have an Action Target Team Member assist you with any questions. We will cover the expense of parts. Depending on the reason for the damage, Action Target may or may not assist with the costs of shipping any parts. If the item cannot be repaired, we will arrange shipping and pay to have the item sent back to Action Target using our shipping account and approved shipping company. In this instance, Action Target will provide you with a replacement product.
If you received the wrong product(s), we will arrange shipping and pay to have the item sent back to Action Target using our shipping account and approved shipping company. In this instance, Action Target will provide you with a replacement product.
If you ordered the wrong items or do not wish to keep the products you received, please contact our customer service department so that a return authorization may be issued. A 15% restocking fee will apply. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Orders returned without a return authorization will be returned to the shipper. If returns are shipped freight collect, the return freight costs will be deducted from your refund.
If you are missing items, please contact us within 48 hours upon receipt of your order. Please make sure to review your packing list for backordered items, which will ship immediately and automatically upon availability.
If you provided us with an inaccurate shipping address, insufficient delivery instructions or the shipment was refused by the recipient and your order is returned to us by the shipping company, we will refund your purchase minus a 15% restocking fee and shipping charges and will also deduct additional shipping charges for the return (as charged to us by the shipping company).
In order for us to personalize your experience and deliver content and support best suited to your needs, we collect some information from you when you visit our site. The types of information that we gather include:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our site, giving you materials and support suited to your needs, and communicating with you. By providing your email address, you indicate your willingness to receive e-mail correspondence from us. You may opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link of any email or by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from us if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will ensure you are removed from our lists.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as exclusive web content, customer support, downloadable content (such as whitepapers), videos, and other material that is only available to subscribers of our site.
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We sometimes employ other companies and/or sub-contractors to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include sending e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing web development, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Protection of Action Target, Inc. and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Action Target, Inc., our users, or others. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to access most of our exclusive content.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please contact us at email@example.com and we will remove you from our mailing lists.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit our websites, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Utah. If you have any concern about privacy at our websites, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business is constantly being updated and improved, and our Privacy Notice will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Examples of Information Collected
- Information You Give Us – You provide most such information when you create an account, download any material from our website, read articles, respond to an email, access any other exclusive content, communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise, complete a questionnaire or form, create an online store account, place an order, or participate in the Comments section of articles. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, phone numbers, fax numbers, email address, username, etc.
Trademark, Copyright, Patent
Copyright © 2010 Action Target Inc. (ATI). All rights reserved. All text, images, graphics, animation, videos, music, sounds and other materials on this site are subject to the copyrights and other intellectual property rights of ATI, its affiliated companies and its licensors. ATI owns the copyrights in the selection, coordination and arrangement of the materials on this site. These materials may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these materials be modified or reposted to other sites.
All trademarks displayed on this site are subject to the U.S. trademark rights of ATI or are used under agreement in the US by ATI. These trademarks include, but are not limited to, product brand names (AT™, PT™,), target names (e.g., Static®, Rocker®, Swinger™, Evil Roy Practice Stand™, Dropper®, Dueling Tree™, Rimfire Sport Dueling Tree™, Plate Rack®, 12 Volt Portable Runner™, 120 Volt Portable Runner®, Portable Bullet Trap™, Pepper Popper®, Pepper Popper 2/3®, Colt Popper®, Torso™, Full Size IPSC Torso™, Hold™, Hold Plus™, 3D Targets™, 3D Target Stand & Feet™, Clearing Trap-Full Size™, Clearing Trap-Table Top™, TASK™, Tactical Application Scenario Kit™ ), slogans (e.g., Train For Life™, Better Equipped. Better Prepared.™), Other Trademarks, logos and emblems. The unauthorized use of any trademark displayed on this site is strictly prohibited.
All ATI manufactured products are protected under one or more United States and/or Foreign Design and/or apparatus patents. Infringement of said patents can result in an award of treble damages and attorney’s fees.
We are pleased to hear from our site visitors and we welcome any comments they may have regarding our products and services. However, ATI does not accept or consider any creative ideas or suggestions relating to products or marketing plans unless it has specifically requested them. Therefore, please do not send to ATI any creative or original materials such as ideas for targets, bullet containment, target components, blueprints, product improvements, other products, or any other creative suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts or other information.
Any communications, materials, or other submissions you transmit to ATI electronically, verbally, via facsimile, mail or otherwise, including any data, questions or answers, comments, suggestions, or the like, are, and will be treated as the property of ATI, and, as such, will be considered to be non-confidential and non-proprietary information. Anything you transmit, communicate or post may be used by ATI or its affiliates or licensed to others or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to product or service solicitations, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. ATI shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any such submissions.
Furthermore, ATI is free to use any ideas, suggestions, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, designing, manufacturing and marketing any products using such information, without compensation to the provider of the information.
Repair Warranty Information
Repair Warranty FAQ
What does this Repair Warranty Cover?
During the Repair Warranty Period (defined below) and within a reasonable amount of time after receipt of Customer’s written notice of a concern or problem with Action Target’s work, material, or equipment (collectively, “Work”), Action Target will repair or replace (at Action Target’s election) such Work that prove to be defective.
What is the Repair Warranty Period?
The “Repair Warranty Period” shall commence on the date Action Target’s Work is Substantially Complete, whether or not actual use of such Work begins on the Substantial Completion date. The term “Substantially Complete” means that point in time when all or a portion of the Work is sufficiently complete so that the Customer can use the Work for its intended use or purpose. The Repair Warranty Period shall expire one (1) year after the Substantial Completion date.
What does this Repair Warranty NOT Cover?
Action Target shall have no obligation to repair or replace the Work if the Work was (collectively “Exclusions”):
- Improperly used by Customer or others (i.e., such use exceeded the operational and/or functional scope for which it was intended);
- Not properly maintained by Customer in accordance with Action Target’s Operations and Maintenance Manual.
- Regular maintenance items to be performed by Customer include, but are not limited to, the following: light bulbs, circuit breakers, batteries, filters, oil, grease, any consumable items, etc.;
- Modified or altered by Customer or others;
- Damaged or rendered inoperative as a result of:
- The acts or omissions of the Customer or others, including, but not limited to:
- Failure to implement recommended protection and/or armoring measures;
- Failure to comply with the manufacturer’s printed instructions;
- Acts of nature, including, but not limited to, lightning, flood, fire, earthquake, etc.;
- Primary or secondary bullet strikes to or from non-impact surfaces (e.g., ceiling or wall baffles, moving target tracks, target trolleys, target stands, target holders, etc.);
- Inadequate, incorrect, or unstable electricity supply;
- Exposure to environmental conditions that exceed the scope of the product’s design;
- The use of ammunition outside the intended scope of the product’s design;
- The acts or omissions of the Customer or others, including, but not limited to:
- Not operated in compliance with all applicable building, mechanical, plumbing, and electrical codes;
ACTION TARGET’S REPAIR WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS, COST, DAMAGE, OR EXPENSE OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE, MAINTENANCE, USE, OPERATION, OR REPAIR OF ANY ACTION TARGET PRODUCT.
ACTION TARGET’S REPAIR WARRANTY DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, AND CUSTOMER HEREBY WAIVES, RELEASE AND DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS WARRANTY IS NOT ASSIGNABLE OR TRANSFERABLE BY CUSTOMER, BY OPERATION OF LAW, OR OTHERWISE. ANY ASSIGNMENT OR TRANSFER OF THE REPAIR WARRANTY SHALL VOID THE REPAIR WARRANTY.
What Will We Do To Correct The Problem?
Should Customer believe that any part or portion of the Action Target Work is defective and subject to the Repair Warranty, Customer shall: (i) notify Action Target within the Repair Warranty Period of the specific part or portion of the Work that is allegedly defective, and (ii) if the allegedly defective portion of the Work can be returned to Action Target, obtain a Return Authorization from Action Target before returning the same. Should a part or portion of the Work be received by Action Target from Customer (i) for which no Return Authorization has been given, (ii) which is received by Action Target after the Warranty Period, (iii) is not defective, or (iv) has been or appears to have been damaged or rendered inoperative due to one of the Exclusions (discussed above), Action Target (i) shall have no duty to repair or replace such allegedly defective part or portion of the Work, and (ii) shall only return the allegedly defective part or portion of the Work to Customer at Customer’s expense. Should Customer elect to have Action Target repair or replace the allegedly defective part or portion of the Work (at Customer’s expense), Action Target will repair or replace such allegedly defective part or portion of the Work at Action Target’s then current retail price.
What Must You Do To Keep The Warranty In Effect?
- Customer should conduct and document regular range checks and maintenance as outlined in the O&M Manual (Owner’s Manual).
- If a product does not function correctly, stop using it immediately and contact Action Target. Continuing to use any Work that is malfunctioning may cause further damage and/or injury.
Can I Purchase An Extended Warranty?
An extended warranty and/or maintenance package may expand your coverage beyond the conditions outlined in this standard warranty, but does not exist unless explicitly stated in writing.
Questions may be directed to Action Target Technical Support by filling out the form below or contacting us at:
Telephone: (877) 852-2418
Action Target Technical Support
3411 S. Mountain Vista Pkwy
Provo, UT 84601