Action Target is excited to offer you the opportunity to join us in multiple programs:
National Rangemaster of the Quarter Award
At Action Target, we are deeply involved with many Rangemasters and want to recognize those that go above and beyond the call of duty. Those selected for the award will receive recognition in our weekly newsletter, on our website, in our main office and will receive a personalized award.
Each nominee should have several of the following:
- Lifetime of Service / Years of Service
- Changes to POST requirements
- New / innovative training standards
- New / innovative tactics
- Expert witness testimony
- Contributions to their department’s firearms training
- Contributions to their region, state and industry in firearms training
- Subject Matter Expert for firearms and/or training
- Active resource for feedback on training, tactics, equipment and standards
- Partner to develop / modify equipment to enhance training effectiveness
If you would like to nominate a peer, click here to fill out the application form.
Brass, Ammo & Firearms Trade-In Program
Have some old firearms lying around that you don’t use anymore? Have a pile of brass casings that you’re not sure what to do with? Action Target allows you the chance to send us your used brass, ammo, and firearms in exchange for Action Target credit.
Brass – Collect your spent brass, secure the containers to a pallet, and call us at 801.705.9113 to schedule a pickup. The brass will be delivered to Southern Belle Brass, where the shipment will be inspected and weighed. Southern Bell Brass will even pay for all shipments over 1,000 pounds. We’ll then contact you with your credit, which can often be up to $1.00 per pound.
Firearms – We accept duty firearms, confiscated guns, Class 3 weapons, ammunition, and agency trades. We even offer a parts stripping and destruction program to provide value for agencies unable to trade duty, confiscated, and surrendered guns.
You can use your credit towards any of your range projects or range equipment with Action Target or any of the Action Target family of companies. Your credit from this program does not expire. Download the PDF below for more information.
- Brass & Firearm Trade-in Program (PDF) – Get all the details about our trade-in programs
- Product Information Sheets (ZIP) – Download product information sheets for all of our Portable Targets
- PT Assembly Manual (PDF) – Download our assembly manual for instructions on assembly, operations, and maintenance of Action Target Portable Targets