PT IDPA Practice Target
CATEGORY: New Products
BRAND: Action Target
Improve Your Scores
The PT IDPA Practice Torso is the exact size of the -1 IDPA scoring zone; however, the -0 scoring zones have been reduced in size to encourage more accurate shooting. Working to improve your scores with the practice torso will work wonders once the competition begins.
The PT IDPA Practice Torso uses a Patent Pending bracket and hinge design for tool-free assembly of the reactive pieces and a secure fit even when shot with rifles. This design makes removal of the plates easy for repainting or transporting the target.
Official Practice target of the IDPA
- Height: 60" (with recommended 3' stand)
- Weight: 59 lbs.
- Torso Dimensions: 12" x 25.5"
- Reactive -0 Square Dimensions: 3” square
- Reactive -0 Circle Dimensions: 6” diameter
- Steel Grade: 3/8" AR550
- Handgun Shooting Distance: 10 yards+
- Rifle Shooting Distance: 100 yards+