CATEGORY: New Products
DEALER EXCLUSIVE ITEM
Ammunition is only available to our dealers. To become a dealer contact us at 1.800.779.0812.
- All of our ammunition is loaded to SAAMI specifications. It is also 100% warrantied to be free of defects in workmanship and materials.
- Our ammunition is manufactured only from premium components.
- Our experienced machine operators perform a variety of quality checks during the loading process, guaranteeing consistent performance round after round.
- Our inspection and packaging team visually checks every round, new or remanufactured, prior to packaging so our customers receive premium quality with every order.
GUARANTEED IN STOCK
- We keep ammunition in stock for large and small orders.
- We guarantee you will always have the ammunition you need, when you need it.
Action Target training ammunition features copper plating applied electrochemically to a precision swaged lead core. The base of the bullet is also fully coated in copper. Our bullets are made out of the finest materials available in the United States to ensure quality performance with each and every shot. Our process starts with a lead billet that is extruded into wire then swaged into a core. The cores are copper plated, then re-struck. Though not common in the industry, this re-strike process produces a bullet that is more uniform— with a more precise diameter and a smoother finish— for a better shooting and a better looking bullet.
STANDARD PISTOL AMMUNITION OFFERING
- 380 100 GR RNFP, New and Remanufactured
- 9MM 115 GR RN, New and Remanufactured
- 38 Special 125 GR FMJ, Remanufactured
- 9MM 147 GR RN, New and Remanufactured
- 10MM 180 GR RN, Remanufactured
- 40 S&W 180 GR RNFP, New and Remanufactured
- 45 Auto 230 GR RN, New and Remanufactured
All of our rifle ammunition goes through a stringent battery of quality control procedure during loading and inspection to ensure the most reliable and accurate rifle ammunition possible.
STANDARD RIFLE AMMUNITION OFFERING
- 223 Rem 55 GR FMJ, Remanufactured
- 308 Win 150 GR FMJ, Remanufactured
REMANUFACTURED AMMO YOU CAN TRUST
- All cartridge cases are inspected for defects. The Scharch Range Master machines are fully automated and cases are checked for any debris and pressure tested for any splits or cracks. Primers are removed, flash holes are cleared, and primer pockets are reamed to accept new primers.
- All cases are washed in an acid wash specially designed to remove all remaining burnt powder from the flash hole and interior of the case which tumbling doesn't remove. Then cases are spin dried for a factory look and finish.
- All cases are made full length on our machines designed to meet SAAMI specification. This method ensures new component performance.
- All these processed components are loaded on the same fiber optic-controlled Ammo Load machines as our premium new ammo. These are the same machines used by some of the largest manufacturers in the industry. These machines assure SAAMI specifications for priming depth, powder charge, bullet depth and overall cartridge length.
- This "Like-New" manufacturing process- with new projectile, powder, and primer- assures factory ammo performance that discriminating shooters expect.
When you order 50,000 rounds or more the shipping is on us. You can mix and match your ammunition and still qualify for the free shipping.