- Range Development and Design Seminar
June 26, 2017 - June 27, 2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Step by Step Process to Develop and Build Your Shooting Range
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to receive the best tools and information you will need to successfully complete your shooting range project. Attendance at the Range Development and Design Seminar allows you to meet with range consultants and other subject matter experts, visit local shooting ranges, and get answers to your questions about running a successful shooting range.
- Experiences from Successful Range Owners
- Range Design and Equipment
- Identifying your Range Location
- Navigating City Planning, Zoning, and Permitting
- Lead Management Solutions
- HVAC and Range Ventilation
- Managing your Range and Retail Space
- Public and Community Relations
You will need to contact your regional representative to register. Please follow this link to find your representative. Find a representative.
Monday, June 26: Seminar begins at 8:00 am.
Tuesday June 27: Seminar concludes at approximately 4:00 pm.
For more details contact Seth Ercanbrack